Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"

I hate weigh in days...mostly because I'm afraid I'm going to see the scale go up.

For the past 6 weeks I've gone up and down in the same 5lb range...last week I stayed the same and broke the gain cycle. So hopefully today the scale goes down (It would suck to gain on my birthday)

I feel like I had a really successful week...but sometimes...even if I think I had a great week...I didn't.

I just want to be able to work out...but with my health issues I've had as of late...I haven't been able to. Which is frustrating. I think I'm going to see if I can do some of the 10 min work outs off of the "Exercise on Demand" station. 10 mins a day is better than NO mins a day. I want to use the ab circle sooooo bad...but I can't put the pressure on my hands to use it. It's frustrating...I'm definitely frustrated.

For those who don't know what health issues I'm talking about. From about 4 months after I had the twins...I started having widespread pain in my joints and muscles. The pain in my back, neck legs and hips come and goes. But I have constant chronic pain in my hands and arms...the worst is my left hand. It's so bad now I can barely open a bottle of soda (I noticed that today). I've had a bunch of blood work done...I'm on a perscription pain med. I go for an EMG this month and then after that my doctor is referring me to a Rheumatologist. I just want to know what it is I'm dealing with and get on the right meds so I can get back to my life. There's days where I can hardly carry my own children...it's depressing. I'm 28 years old... not 78.

So we'll see what tonights weigh in reveals. Hopefully the scale goes down like I want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment