Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back on Track

So I switched back to the Momentum plan on Monday. I have to say...I feel 100% back in control. I'm not sure what it was about Points Plus...but it was like I could binge..and stay within my points...and eating those foods...even while in my point range...wasn't working. I get the idea of it to make better choices...and I firmly believe that once I'm closer to goal or at goal I'll be switching back to that plan, but for now, this is what is going to work for me. I just feel happier about it.

I'm starting my classes next week, I was going to do it this week. But Jim is off...and that means more time with him and the twins, so I'm taking it. He's usually home super late so I don't get to see them, so I'm taking advantage of it.


I'm going to do some Hip Hop dance classes, Zumba...and I'm thinking about Spinning. We'll see how they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment