Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy F*cking birthday to me...

Up 3.8lbs today. I don't get it. I was on plan...all week...I got a new scale and measuring cups so that I could weight and measure everything. 7 weeks of this...up and down...up and down. It's like...what's the point? I feel like I'm never going to loose this weight...so what's the point?

I'm so tired of working hard and getting no where...with everything. No matter what...no matter what part of my life...no matter how hard I work...it's never good enough. So why bother trying?

I'm tired of feeling like crap every day. NO matter how much I sleep or don't sleep I'm exausted. I'm tired of being in constant pain. Most days...I don't even want to get out of bed...because I know what's going to happen. I'm going to be tired...frustrated and in pain. I'm just so tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment