Sunday, March 6, 2011

Experimenting with points this week

So since Points Plus hasn't proven to be all that fantastic for me. Weeks where I stuck 110% to plan...not opportunity of miscounting, etc. I gained...it's frustrating.

A good friend of mine got all of the old Momentum material for me from her leader and is mailing it this week. I'll be going back to Momentum as of Thursday. I'm really exctied. Points Plus is a great plan...and I think once I'm in maintenance it'll be great. Right now...at this point in my weight loss...It leaves me the opportunity to eat too much. It allows me to binge within plan. They said points plus pushes you to make better choices...I made better choices on Momentum.


So this week...because what's the worst that's going to happen...I'm going to gain another 2lbs? I decided to cycle my points Take all my points and have higher calorie days Fri., Sat. & Sun. and lighter days Thursday, Monday and Tuesday. See how it goes...it might bump my metabolism.


Next week I go for my EMG...and then most likely to a rheumatologist. Part of me is nervous that I'm expecting the miracle cure that wont happen...and I'll feel like this for the rest of my life. And maybe that's a little dramatic...but these past two weeks have been really hard...and it's really been getting to me.



Here's a great recipe from my favorite website...her stuff is fabulous.


http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/03/strawberry-swirl-cheesecake.html

No comments:

Post a Comment